Gear up and Get to Work
Whether you run a charming local restaurant or a specialized medical practice, you probably cannot run your business without certain equipment. Growth Lending Group offers a full range of equipment financing options that can help you deliver your services and satisfy your clients.
Leasing your business equipment gives you the following benefits:
- Maintain existing lines of credit
- Update equipment at regular intervals
- Tax and accounting advantages
- Predictable and manageable monthly payments
- Improved cash flow
Benefits of Our Program
Businesses that have been in business for two or more years can enjoy the following advantages by obtaining equipment financing through our group:
- No financial statement required for applications up to $150,000
- Multiple payment structures
- Small or no down payment
- Middle market financing up to $500,000, with more available for larger items
- Up to 84 months
- Competitive interest rates
- Application approvals in as few as 24 hours, or three to five days for larger packages
In addition to our standard equipment financing options for established businesses, we also offer the following services:
- Sale and Lease Back Program: In this program, we purchase your equipment and lease it back to you, giving you ownership once you have made all payments. With this financing structure, the equity from your existing equipment becomes working capital for your business.
- Startup Programs: We offer equipment leasing and financing for companies that have been in business for two years or less.
- B, C, and D Credit Programs: If your business has come upon hard times and your personal credit has suffered, then you may be struggling to find financing options. Growth Lending Group offers a range of credit programs that can breathe new life into your business, even if your credit is not ideal.
- Government and Municipal Leasing Programs: Fire houses, police departments, public schools, libraries, armed services, and state and federal agencies are eligible for guaranteed-approved lease financing through our group.
Call Growth Lending Group today to learn more about our equipment leasing and financing packages.