Invoice factoring

Late or slow payment of invoices can make running your business harder than it should be

You are not alone

Invoice factoring enables you to unlock the value in unpaid invoices. It will free you from chasing late payments and help you to reinvest in your business’ success.

You select the invoices you want to finance and when, with the flexibility to boost cash flow on an invoice-by-invoice basis. This can be used for many purposes including paying vendors, employees, or reinvesting in your business.

You can fund large invoices too, with a $2.5m single customer limit and facility sizes from $10k to $5m (and up to $10m on request).

Why choose Growth Lending for invoice factoring?

  • Fast and simple
    Our online portal makes the onboarding and drawdown processes swift and easy
  • Competitive pricing

    1% typical per month of the invoices financed
  • International currencies
    We can finance invoices raised in US dollars, Euros and Great British Pounds
  • Experienced lending team
    We have 20 years of experience working with small and medium firms across the globe, supporting their cash flow so they can grow

The Growth Lending team has been exceptional throughout the whole process, providing clear guidance on how the facility operates and we are impressed with how quickly Growth Lending turns around funding requests

Chris Richardson – Operations Director, Projekt Rising

Industries we specialize in:

Unlock the value in your unpaid invoices with fast, flexible funding from Growth Lending.

Our approach is based on our team’s extensive combined experience working across multiple sectors, for both bank and non-bank lenders.

We specialize in lending to firms in the following industries:

  • Export: ensure positive supplier relations by turning your international invoices into immediate working capital
  • Amazon vendors: our experience at verifying invoices through the EDI system means we can help you turn your Amazon invoices into cash sooner
  • TMT: a strong history of lending to technology, media and telecom businesses (including AdTech and MedTech) gives us the confidence to lend quickly
  • FMCG: steep up-front production costs, long customer payment terms and high debtor concentration make these businesses the perfect fit for invoice factoring
  • Recruitment: we have experience of working with either temporary or permanent recruitment firms, across all types of work

 

How does invoice factoring work?

Your business needs $20,000 to cover an upcoming cost, but is owed $30,000 in outstanding invoice payments by a repeat client. 

Fortunately, you needn’t be left out of pocket – after checking your eligibility, you find that your business qualifies for invoice factoring with Growth Lending. Using your invoice as proof of incoming future capital, Growth Lending advances your business 85% of the outstanding payment. Once the initial invoice is recovered, the remaining 15% is then paid to you, minus our standard fee. 

With invoice factoring, your business can focus on the running of your day-to-day operations without worrying that unpaid invoices will leave you out of pocket or ruin client relationships.

 

Frequently asked questions

https://growthlendinggroup.com/wp-content/themes/GrowthLending/img/Arrow.png

1. How does invoice factoring work?

After you have completed our straightforward online onboarding process, we aim to respond with an offer within 24 hours. You then simply select the debtors you want to fund and upload the corresponding invoices to our online portal. We will validate the invoices and advance you up to 85% of the value, delivering quick access to funds and as soon as we receive payment from your debtors, we will rebate the remaining percentage, minus our fee.

2. If my business receives funding via Growth Lending's invoice finance, who has the responsibility of chasing the invoice payment?

With our invoice factoring facilities, firms retain complete control of their cash flow and are therefore responsible for recovering outstanding payments themselves.

3. What are the eligibility criteria for selective invoice finance?

Your business must be registered in the US, UK or Germany (or other OECD countries on request), with B2B invoices of more than $3,000 and payment terms between 0 and 120 days.

Apply now

Growth Lending funds a wide range of growing B2B firms.
If that’s you, let’s check if you’re eligible

Please complete all of the fields


Thank you for submitting your details. We will contact you soon.

Apply now

Growth Lending funds a wide range of growing B2B firms.
If that’s you, let’s check if you’re eligible





    Thank you for submitting your details. We will contact you soon.

    Product Success Stories